Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Social Media Marketing Seminar Series 2013
Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM (EST)
Social Media Marketing Seminar Series 2013
Taught by Laura E. Pence, Social Savvy Geek, LLC
The Social Media Marketing (SMM) Seminar Series is designed to provide participants with a foundation and skill set in the new and ever-changing world of social media tools and strategies, which can be immediately applied in the workplace. Courses may be taken independently or for a certificate of completion.
Topics covered include:
• What social media is and why it is important
• How to use today’s most popular social media tools to build relationships and increase productivity
• The importance of building an online community
• Creating and executing impactful social media campaigns
• Trends in mobile applications and how social media intersects with mobile technology
Who Should Attend? These seminars are for you if you:
• Work in a marketing role and want to expand your knowledge and skill base to include the latest social media tools and techniques
• Are being asked to take on increased social media responsibilities as part of your existing job requirements
• Want to incorporate social media into your future career plans
• Want to learn more about social media for personal purposes
• Would like to build and expand your résumé
Online Marketing 101- Track 1 11am
You’re finally on Facebook, you’ve heard of Twitter and you’re connecting on LinkedIn. But you’re not quite sure how this all fits together. What are the benefits of building community online? How do you use social media to create meaningful relationships with customers, clients, and colleagues? This track will provide a solid introduction to social media, introduce the fundamental concepts around online community- building, and discuss the importance of creating value within all of your social media interactions.
Online Marketing 101
This session will cover several different marketing avenues, including email marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and more. We will cover the basics that you need to know to make informed decisions about which tools to use for your business. If you’ve been hearing terms like “inbound marketing”, “SEO”, “PPC”, or “location based marketing” and you’re not clear on what these have to do with growing your business, then you don’t want to miss this!
Online Marketing 201 - Track 2 12:30pm
You’ve built your online community, but now what? How do you take it to the next level and/or transform a sluggish community into one that is thriving, inspiring, and active? How do you create excitement and generate momentum? How do you influence your community and build a loyal following?
In this hands-on track, you’ll learn the essential do’s and don’ts for planning and executing effective social media campaigns that keep your community engaged and committed.
Online Marketing 201
This session will help you take your marketing activities to the next level by discussing best practices in online marketing and their practical application. We will cover several different marketing avenues, including email marketing, mobile marketing, social media, and more. If you’ve been using inbound marketing, SEO, PPC, or location based marketing, but you need help fitting all of these moving pieces together, then bring your questions and your laptops to this session.
***If attending more than one class discount will be applied to classes after initial class
When & Where
BizWorks Enterprise Center
Our Mission is to cultivate new and emerging businesses that contribute to the economic vitality of Chesterfield County through job creation and capital investment by providing:
- Synergistic environment
- Management guidance
- Customized advisory services
- Access to business resources
- Flexible office space and shared administrative services
The Center can provide you with the opportunity to start and grow your business in a supportive, cost effective and professional environment within an approximately 50,000 square foot building, consisting of office, manufacturing/warehouse and storage space.
Contact us for more information about our services and how we can help!